IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Whole Roasted Black Sea Bass by Dave Pasternak
5 minutes prep, 20 minutes total
- Whole Black Sea Bass
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
- Lemon Slices, 1 per fish
- Mixed Olives, optional
- Capers, optional
- Preheat the over to 475°.
- Brush both sides of the fish with olive oil and season with salt.
- Put a lemon slice and thyme sprigs into the cavity of each fish. You can also throw in a couple of mixed olives and capers.
- Set the fish on a baking sheet and roast for about 12-15 minutes. You'll know the fish are just cooked through when the skin starts to break up and crunch when you push down on it.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and set aside to rest for 3 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the fish and serve. The skin can be peeled off gently with a fork and discarded.