All orders will arrive on March 12th
Product: Penn Cove Mussels & Pacific Yellow Rock Crab
Quantity: 2 pounds of mussels, 2 rock crabs
Shelf Life: Mussels 3 days, crab is best consumed within 24 hours. DO NOT FREEZE EITHER.
About the Product:
- Penn Cove Mussels: These are the finest mussels of the Northwest, direct from the Penn Cove Shellfish family. They are located just two hours north of Seattle. These mussels do not disappoint! They are meaty, buttery, and tender.
- Pacific Yellow Rock Crab: .Live Rock Crab caught off the San Diego coast, great for steaming, boiling, or crab cakes.
- Pacific Yellow Rock Crab- Andy & Charlie Saraspe
- Mussels - Penn Cove Shellfish Family
- Pacific Yellow Rock Crab - San Diego, CA
- Mussels - Coupeville, WA
Flavor & Appearance Notes:
- Mussels - These mussels do not disappoint! They are meaty, buttery, and tender.
- Pacific Yellow Rock Crab - The claws provide everything that you would expect from a crab out of the pacific. Smaller than a Dungeness crab, but still provides meat that is sweet, salty, and decadent.
Not sure how to prepare and care for crab and mussels? See our detailed Seafood Care & Preparation Guide.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.