All orders will arrive on March 12th
Product: Penn Cove Mussels & Oysters
Quantity: 2 pounds of mussels, 24 Oysters
Shelf Life: Mussels 3 days, oysters 7-10 days. DO NOT FREEZE EITHER.
About the Product:
- Penn Cove Mussels: These are the finest mussels of the Northwest, direct from the Penn Cove Shellfish family. They are located just two hours north of Seattle. These mussels do not disappoint! They are meaty, buttery, and tender.
- King Tide Oysters: King Tide oysters are sustainably farm-raised in southern California. They are grown using method that involves suspending the oysters from 4-16 feet deep creating a depth variation they would experience in the wild only during a king tide, hence the name! They feed on plankton that occurs naturally in the lagoon where they are grown which allows them to be considered a species with a small carbon footprint due to this sustainable method of farming.
- Oysters - Carlsbad Aquafarm
- Mussels - Penn Cove Shellfish Family
- Oysters - Carlsbad, San Diego
- Mussels - Coupeville, Washington
Flavor & Appearance Notes:
- Mussels - These mussels do not disappoint! They are meaty, buttery, and tender.
- Oysters - Each oyster is unique, from the colorful patterns on its glassy shells, the subtle mixture of its briny liquor to the savory blend of flavors that complement each other into a culinary delight.
Not sure how to prepare and care for oysters and mussels? See our detailed Seafood Care & Preparation Guide.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.